Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Game List

Just read this article on Joystiq.  I was already pretty interested in Kingdoms of Amalur, but calling it Secret of Mana plus Diablo II may have sealed the deal of it being a "must buy".   Sadly though I have a lot of must buys.   A lot that don't get played.  My life, like everybody's, is busy.

I try to squeeze in video games when I can but a lot fall to the wayside.   Some seem like they shouldn't be allowed to be forgotten.  So I'm creating a little blog list of upcoming games I want to play and games I've missed and hope to get cheaply.  I figure the list will help me remember and may inform some people of stuff they didn't know existed.

List is to the right.  I'll expand it and shrink it as I find, play, or remember, games.   If you have suggestions of your own put them in the comments section and I'll check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment